What a fantastic opportunity!
We require Lifestyle Assistants (AINs) who can embrace our "House" model of care in providing excellent person-centred, holistic care.
Successful applicants will:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have unlimited work rights.
- Be kind and compassionate.
- Have experience working in an aged care setting.
- Be flexible to work across multiple shifts, e.g. day, afternoon, nights.
- Have good knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Possess minimum qualifications/ experience equivalent to Certificate III in Individual Support/ Aged Care.
- Be able to demonstrate his/her ability to work within our Purpose, Mission, Approach and Values.
These positions would ideally suit a practising Christian – someone who can not only contribute to the Facility's atmosphere of love and care, but be passionate about the outworking of our Christian philosophy.
We offer above-Award wages/ conditions, which can be boosted by "Salary Packaging" (which allows up to $15,899 of your salary – or more if you avail yourself of a Meals/Entertainment Card and other "packaging" avenues such as holiday accommodation expenses – to be paid completely tax-free).