What a fantastic opportunity!
An exciting position has opened up at The Plains Retirement Village for a full-time Clinical Nurse.
This role is a key member of The Plains' nursing management and care team.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Possess sound clinical judgement and skills;
- Demonstrate quality clinical documentation;
- Have the ability to mentor other registered staff and carers;
- Be experienced with ACFI and ACFI submissions;
- Have experience in similar off the floor roles: and
- Demonstrate ability to work within our strong Christian philosophy.
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
You will be involved in assisting the Care Manager in clinical management, ensuring that care provided is holistic and reflective of Bethany Christian Care's philosophy.
These positions would ideally suit a practising Christian – someone who can not only contribute to the Facility's atmosphere of love and care, but be passionate about the outworking of our Christian philosophy.
We offer above-Award wages/ conditions, which can be boosted by "Salary Packaging" (which allows up to $15,899 of your salary – or more if you avail yourself of a Meals/Entertainment Card and other "packaging" avenues such as holiday accommodation expenses – to be paid completely tax-free).