Are you looking for an exciting and spiritually-fulfilling opportunity with a Christian organisation?
We are a not-for-profit aged care provider established in 1949. We have three villages: Beth Eden Riverside Village at Graceville; The Plains Retirement Village at Eight Mile Plains (where the Bethany Christian Care office is also located); and Janoah Gardens Retirement Village at Manly West.
We are looking for a fulltime applicant to work at our Head Office based in Eight Mile Plains The position exists to support the People Manager in delivering high quality, timely and accurate staff rostering and payroll services to relevant Bethany Christian Care stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Sound knowledge of contemporary human resource management and industrial relations practices and principles;
- Extensive experience in rostering and payroll areas within a medium sized organisation, preferable not-for-profit;
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of quality output and attention to detail;
- To be able to lead by example in working within Bethany Christian Care's mission, vision, philosophy and V.A.L.U.E.S; and
- Demonstrated high level of flexibility, time management and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- On-the-job training
- A commitment to employee health and well-being, including access to an employee assistance program
- Above-award wages
- Opportunity for salary packaging
- Great work environment!
We are proud of the workplace culture we have built over our 70 years as an organisation. Our people choose to work with us because their personal values match ours.
These positions would ideally suit a practising Christian – someone who can not only contribute to the Facility's atmosphere of love and care, but be passionate about the outworking of our Christian philosophy.
We offer above-Award wages/ conditions, which can be boosted by "Salary Packaging" for PPT and Full-time staff (which allows up to $15,899 of your salary – or more if you avail yourself of a Meals/Entertainment Card and other "packaging" avenues such as holiday accommodation expenses – to be paid completely tax-free).