We require an experienced Admissions Specialist who can assist residents and their families in their journey into residential Aged Care.
The successful applicant will provide our customers with a seamless admissions experience and offer our referrers easy access to our aged care beds.
Working at Bethany Christian Care ticks all the boxes:
- Great locations on Brisbane's southside, at Eight Mile Plains, Graceville and Manly West. - (close to M1, Gateway Motorway and public transport). The position would operate across all 3 sites.
- Friendly, homey atmosphere – feels like 'family'!
- Values-based, charitable organisation.
- Salary packaging on offer (providing boost to take-home pay through tax savings – please see below for further information).
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to lead by example in working within Bethany Christian Care’s mission, vision, philosophy and V.A.L.U.E.S.
- Have extensive experience in customer service and sales environments, preferably within the retirement living/ aged care industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to build productive and efficient networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the “face” of the organisation through excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrate high levels of flexibility, time management and problem-solving skills.
This position would ideally suit a practising Christian – someone who can not only contribute to the Facility's atmosphere of love and care, but be passionate about the outworking of our Christian philosophy.
We offer above-Award wages/ conditions, which can be boosted by "Salary Packaging" (which allows up to $15,899 of your salary – or more if you avail yourself of a Meals/Entertainment Card and other "packaging" avenues such as holiday accommodation expenses – to be paid completely tax-free).