Are you looking for an exciting and spiritually-fulfilling opportunity with a Christian organisation?
Bethany Christian Care is an established Residential Aged Care provider and Retirement Village operator based on the southside of Brisbane, with a mission of providing loving, person-centred, non-discriminatory, excellent Christian care, covering the full spectrum of older people’s accommodation and care needs.
With campuses at Eight Mile Plains, Manly West and Graceville, Bethany Christian Care provides accommodation and care for up to 500 residents occupying 217 aged care beds and 227 independent living units/ serviced apartments.
Working at Bethany Christian Care ticks all the boxes:
- Great locations on Brisbane's southside.
- Casual/ PPT/ Full-time.
- Friendly, homey atmosphere – feels like 'family'!
- Values-based, charitable organisation.
- Salary packaging on offer (providing boost to take-home pay through tax savings – please see below for further information).
We require experienced Administrative Assistants to work across our three sites. We are looking for Casual/ PPT/ and Full-time staff.
The duties of the role include:
- Liaising with aged care and independent living residents and their families.
- Customer service, including reception.
- General administrative duties.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to lead by example in working within Bethany Christian Care’s mission, vision, philosophy and V.A.L.U.E.S.
- Have extensive experience in customer service preferably within the retirement living/ aged care industry.
- Be able to present a ‘public face’ for a Christian organisation.
- Be able to undertake a diverse range of administrative tasks.
- Have demonstrated high levels of flexibility, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Have sound communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Be able to engage with the elderly.
- Have a kind and caring nature.
- Have or be willing to be vaccinated against influenza and COVID-19.
These positions would ideally suit a practising Christian – someone who can not only contribute to the Facility's atmosphere of love and care, but be passionate about the outworking of our Christian philosophy.
We offer above-Award wages/ conditions, which can be boosted by "Salary Packaging" for PPT and Full-time staff (which allows up to $15,899 of your salary – or more if you avail yourself of a Meals/Entertainment Card and other "packaging" avenues such as holiday accommodation expenses – to be paid completely tax-free).Apply now!